09 May What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing refers to publishing content for online directories and Web 2.0 properties to share with others. Uploading a video about your business to YouTube with links back to your website is one example of content marketing. You can also publish articles and audio podcasts, as well as build free Web 2.0 properties, that link back to your website. Web 2.0 properties allow you to post and share content about your business or topics of interest. Since sales pitches are frowned upon, good content can brand you as an authority online. Examples of these sites are Squidoo.com, HubPages.com and WetPaint.com.
• Marketing material can help achieve a Page One placement.
• Good content can brand your business as an authority online.
• Links from your posted content benefits your website’s SEO rankings.
• Google loves video and Web 2.0 properties, and can rank them quickly.
• Your content can go viral if people decide its value is worth sharing.
• Creating original quality content is a challenge for most business owners.
• Google can penalize duplicate content, which means distributing the same material to multiple directories and Web 2.0 properties.
• Uploaded content may not rank and will be buried from view if not optimized properly.
• Professional content marketing material like video creation requires an investment of time and money.
Our Niche Dominance digital media marketing strategies include a comprehensive content marketing plan that is distributed to your customized Niche Dominance network. Our solution is also designed to evolve with the rapidly changing search engine environment to ensure your business can achieve a competitive advantage even with fierce competition.